Saturday, February 19, 2005

Let Me Introduce Myself

February,18,2005
Hi I,m Ronnie LoBello of Chicago Ill.
I am an artist and I started a web site about two years ago. I called it http://www.rinkadinkproductions.com/,
I always liked that name for some reason.
It started out as a place where I could show my art work and sell it . How ever I Haven't sold any thing yet off this website, but that's OK because it has Been a beacon' if you will' for people to find me. Several old school friends from as far back as 6th grade have found me. The site has also grown and evolved into a multi artist site. I am Posting art work with no fees for my friends who are also struggling artist like me. One good friend of mine is now making a name for her self around the Chicago area and is posted on other web sites as well.
I am now exepting art work from any artist who wan'ts to post there artwork on Rink A Dink Productions
http://www.rinkadinkproductions.com/
Lately the national news has been looking bad and getting worse.
The Iraqi war is turning into a crime seen and our leaders have been lying about every thing . Ill be talking more on that subject later.


The News Links news
www.rinkadinkproductions.com/newslinks.html
I started a news link page to accumulate news stories that the major news networks seem to be ignoring. It's still very young 'started only recently and still needs time to mature. I will be updating it
as often as I find news stories of interest. This blog has also been established to accompany it ,as a communicating channel to the readers and any one who is interested in commenting on stories
and adding any suggestions.

I don't know exactly where this will lead but I hope to have fun,learn and may be do some good in this troubled world
Please enjoy.... http://www.rinkadinkproductions.com/
or straight to the news..... News Links News by Rink A Dink Productions
Thank you , Ronnie Lobello .



No comments: